New Dissolve and Refill Package: £300
Save yourself upto £50 when booking a dissolve and refill package.
Having your filler dissolved may sound scary but honestly it can be the best thing clients can do once they have had a filler build up in a particular area. We have dissolved thousands of clients over the years and started again with exceptional results.
The dissolve and refill package
1. involves a full or spot dissolve of your choice of area e.g Lips, Nose, Cheeks, Chin, Tear trough etc
2. A minimum of 7 days later a refill of the area dissolved e.g 1ml Lips, Full Non Surgical Rhinoplasty (includes 6 week top up), Cheeks (0.5ml each side),
1ml Chin, Full and complete tear trough treatment etc
Reason we have introduced this package is to make it affordable for clients to have their filler dissolved and refilled.
We will of course only dissolve if we deem clinically necessary after a face to face or virtual consultation.
Potential reasons why you may want to have an area dissolved
1. There may be a build up of filler over several years
2. Better results starting over again
3. Results can be superior when starting again instead of building on previous foundations eg tip of the nose can be lifted more with a degree of sharpness, lips can look less puffy or migrated and filler under the eyes raises to the surface causing puffiness and poor makeup application.
4. Elasticity in the skin returns giving you a better result long term
We have a combined 15 years of experience and thousands of clients injected. We believe along with other clinics
that it is a normal consequence to potentially have to start again. It doesnt mean your filler has been injected wrong or anything sinister has hapened.
If you are unsure whether you need to have an area dissolved and redone please book in a consultation or alternatively message us so our medical team can take a look.
You will undergo a full consultation and we will clinically assess with you which area you would like to dissolve and if you will benefit long term from it.
A patch test will be done to check sensitivity and then we will do the treatment.
The treatment is quick and easy and will involve a little swelling and redness for an hour. The area dissolved will then return back to its original state within 24 hours.
You can then have the area refilled a minimum of 7 days later and achieve the results you desire.
Please note that the price of the package must be paid in full at your dissolving appointment to secure your spot in our schedule.