DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise requires, the following expressions have the following meanings: “Content” means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, Our Site; “System” means any online communications infrastructure that We make available through Our Site either now or in the future. This may include, but is not limited to, contact forms, email, live chat and forums; and “We/Us/Our” means Dermis Clinics, Dermis Clinics and its team members. INFORMATION ABOUT US Can be found on our home page.
1. Most of our patients present to us with primary physical, psychological and psychosocial symptoms.
We perform a detailed medical consultation with each patient who receives treatment with us. Our medical practitioners, take a history of why you seek the treatment, what your primary concerns are, your background medical history, a clinical examination, working diagnosis and treatment plan. An aftercare, follow up and review are always available for our patients.
Despite what you see on social media, we would kindly ask members of the public when commenting on our patients before and afters that you remain respectful and bear in mind that our patients have had these anxieties related to their appearance which affects their lives for the vast majority of their life.
In practising good medical cosmetic practise, published by the GMC, we perform the above in keeping with the latest council guidance.
1.1 APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION
We Kindly request a £50 deposit for all appointments. We operate a 72 hour cancellation policy. We reserve the right to charge the full amount of treatment if client does not show up or not enough notice is provided. This deposit is used towards the cost of treatment on the day. Should you wish to cancel your appointment outside of 72 hours you will be able to do so without nil penalty.
1.1A COVID-19 PANDEMIC DEPOSIT & CANCELLATION POLICY
We have a strict non-refundable 7 day notice cancellation policy.
- If you reschedule, cancel or cannot make your appointment within the 7 day notice period you will lose your deposit and you will have to pay another deposit to rebook.
- If it is outside the 7 day notice period you will not lose your deposit and it can be used to reschedule another appointment or refunded back to you in 5 working days.
- If you reschedule, cancel or cannot make your appointment for Covid-19 related issues, we will require you to send an email you would have received from the track and trace app asking you to self isolate. Once received you will be able to reschedule your appointment without loss of deposit. Failure to do so will result in you losing your deposit.
- If your Covid-19 related issue is outside of the 7 day notice period you will not lose your deposit and it can be used to reschedule another appointment or refunded back to you in 5 working days.
- If we feel the clinic has to close for Covid-19 related issues then we will hold your deposit for future appointments.
1.1B APPOINTMENT LATENESS POLICY
- We DO NOT tolerate lateness.
- If you arrive to any appointment more than 10 minutes late we reserve the right to cancel your appointment and your deposit will be lost.
- Any future appointments you wish to make will require a further deposit payment.
- I understand that by paying a deposit to Dermis Clinics I am bound to these terms and conditions.
- Attending my appointment more than 10 minutes late from the time scheduled will mean that Dermis Clinic have no obligation to rebook me on the same day or refund any money given.
1.2 TREATMENT FOLLOW UP’S
- Botox top ups are free of charge if seen within 3 weeks of original appointment, any further top ups are charged at the standard rate. Nose top ups are free if seen within 4-6 weeks of original appointment.
- All other Dermal filler treatments will occur the standard rate cost.
- If you cancel or reschedule your review within 7 days of your booked review date, you will loose your free review.
- Any further reviews/follow up will be charged at the standard rate.
- Patients are allowed one free review/check up if needed. 2nd reviews are charged at £50 per review.
1.3 TREATMENT COURSES
Treatment courses are non- refundable, however balances for outstanding treatments in some cases may be transferred to alternative aesthetic treatments. If a service for whatever reason stops and there is outstanding treatment, we will ONLY issue the remaining CREDIT to be used for alternative services within our clinic. NO refund will given in physical cash or bank transfer. Please speak to our Clinic manager regarding this.
1.4 POLICY ON SMOKING
We do not allow smoking in our clinic or on its premises.
1.5 POLICY ON CHILDREN
We regret that we are unable to allow children into our clinic.
1.6 POLICY ON PETS
For hygiene reasons we are unable to allow pets in the clinic room.
1.7 GIFT VOUCHERS
Gift Vouchers are valid 12 months from the purchased date. Vouchers cannot be redeemed after this period. Dermis Clinic is not responsible for lost, misplaced or stolen vouchers. Dermis Clinic is not responsible for replacing voucher that have been lost, misplaced or stolen. This voucher is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. This voucher can not be split between two on more people. If a Voucher is used to pay a deposit amount our cancellation policy will still apply see our terms & conditions(1.1).
Under NO circumstances are refunds issued for treatments that have been performed.
Why isn’t a refund provided?
A doctor/medical professional has spent time performing your treatment. This time has to be paid for. The filler/botox/pdo thread or treatment modality has been used in your body and cannot be extracted and used on someone else. Even though in your opinion you may not “like” the aesthetic outcome, there are long term health benefits to the skin tissue that has been treated.
We are a very caring clinic. We offer 1 review per patient (free of charge) to attempt to get the treatment right for you. Other clinics charge for these reviews. Unfortunately we will decline treatment if you do not agree to the terms and conditions or our complaints policy. On signing the procedural consent forms you agree to the terms and conditions and will follow our complaints policy.
2.0 COMPLAINTS POLICY
Please read below, to follow our complaints procedure. Our complaints procedure is designed to address any specific concerns that our patients may have.
If you are aesthetically unhappy with your treatment, we first invite you back for a face to face review (free of charge) with one of our medical professionals. Generally speaking most of the complaints are rectified
and dealt with during this standard procedural stage.
If after this stage you are still unhappy with your result, you have the opportunity of a further review with the same medical professional or another medical professional (At our clinic) for a 2nd opinion.
If after the standard procedure stage your expectations have still not been met you will have to follow our formal complaints procedure.
FORMAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE STAGE
Formal complaints should be in writing via letter or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) addressed to 522 Chipstead Valley Road, Coulsdon, CR5 3BN. The subject heading of the email should read “FORMAL COMPLAINT”. You will need to include your name, contact number, email, treatment dates, clinic branch. Please provide us with as much information as possible so we can deal with your complaint quicker. All your personal data will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
4.0 REWARDS CARD
- Singular or multiple rewards card cannot be shared or swapped between client/s. Nor can you obtain any other persons stamp from their treatment.
- A reward stamp is issued on treatments valued at £200.00 and above only. Rewards stamps are not issued for top up and review appointments or any treatment under the value of £200.00.
- Rewards stamps can only be collected on full price treatments.
- The completed rewards card of 25% off cannot be redeemed or used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, discounts including our combination treatment discounts.
- You MUST bring your rewards card on the day of treatment to be issued the rewards stamp. The rewards stamp cannot be claimed retrospectively.
- It is one stamp per day, regardless if you have multiple treatments. You can not break up your treatments in to separate transactions in the attempt to claim additional reward stamps.
- The 25% reward can only be used against the treatment of the individual that the rewards card belongs to I.e the card holder.
*Please be aware that in the event we believe somebody maybe impersonating you we will ask for ID to be presented.
- If you loose your rewards card or deem it stolen, we reserve the right to not issue you a replacement.
- The rewards programme starts on 13/03/23. Previous treatments prior to this date are invalid and do not contribute towards rewards.
- All of our standard terms and conditions apply to the above and any further purchases made using our rewards system.
FLOW CHART OF A FORMAL COMPLAINT
we will email you within 2-3 working days, acknowledging receipt of your email.
MEDICAL DIRECTOR REVIEW & THOROUGH INVESTIGATION
One of our medical directors will review your case. They will aim to issue a full reply via email Within 21 business working days. If we cannot meet this timeline will let you know of the expected time of reply.
If after our thorough investigation, it is found to be a problem caused by us we will apologise to you and let you know what steps we have taken to put things right.
STILL NOT SATISFIED WITH OUR RESPONSE
If you are still not satisfied with our response, you have the option to write to our chief complaints officer. Our chief complaints officer will investigate your case and aim to write back to you within 21 business working days. At this stage we will inform you that you have used all the steps in our complaints policy.