Prevention and Infection control policy May 2020
Firstly we would like to take this opportunity and hope everybody is doing well and keeping safe. We send our condolences
to families who have lost their loved ones during these unprecedented times.
Upon re-opening, our main priority is to keep you safe and during this lockdown period we have been shut. However there
are a few things we are implementing going forward and you will see these changes when you next come to visit.
Here are a few things we have changed and will implement:
- If any of our directors and staff feel ill or have symptoms of covid-19 they will self-isolate and not come to any of the
- You will be asked to wash your hands the moment you enter the clinic and before you leave with our alcohol hand gels/
- Our clinic will be left in aseptic conditions at all times, with deep disinfectant cleaning twice a day.
- Our staff will be wearing masks and gloves during any treatments.
- All surfaces will be wiped down after each client (normal protocol) including door handles.
- We have carried out risks assessments for each treatment and we are confident most of these can continue during this
- To avoid handling cash we recommend you pay by card if you can.
- We will do everything we can to continue using single use items to minimise any spread of infection.
- Our time slots will be made longer to cater for a one in one out situation per practitioner/clinic.
What we need from you:
- Please arrive as punctual to your appointment as you can (preferably on time, not early). If you are over 10 minutes late it may be unlikely we will able to see you.
- Please do not bring anybody with you during your appointment to comply with government guidance and social distancing. If you and your friend/family member have treatment back to back the other will have to wait in one of our waiting rooms/outside and be called in when their appointment is due.
- Please do not get offended if our staff are wearing masks and gloves whilst doing your consultation and treatment.
- If you have a member of your household who is symptomatic please feel free to reschedule your appointment, your deposit will not be lost.
- Please make sure you pay your deposits as soon as you can so that we can organically system-ate your bookings in order to achieve a smoothly run clinic and avoid social interaction with other clients.
- If you wish to wear face masks etc please feel free to, we can provide them.
Whilst we understand that getting treatments may be an exciting time and we to cannot wait. We must remember that all these measures have been implemented for your safety and safety of our staff. We will continue to follow government and NHS guidelines and adapt accordingly. Lastly thank you so much for your support during this lockdown period via Instagrams and Facebook pages etc. We cannot wait to see you guys soon.